Burrows Motor Company - A business to be proud of…
Burrows Toyota Rotherham
- where it all started back in July 1999. Purchased by local family man, Steve Burrows, the Rotherham site was just the tip of the iceberg. Bringing with him 20 years experience in the motor trade, Steve was to stamp on the Toyota franchise his own style, including his belief in total customer care.
Burrows Toyota Barnsley
- acquired by Steve in late December 1999. The Barnsley franchise, previously owned by DC Cook was moved across the road to the old Fiat site at Barugh Green. Many of the staff with us in 1999 still remain now in 2013.
Burrows Toyota Doncaster
- In October 2003 the F Cross and Son franchise was acquired and became part of the Burrows family. Burrows fully supported the F Cross tradition of offering excellent customer service. In December 2005 we moved, lock stock and barrel 6 miles down the road to a purpose built site on Wheatley Hall Road.
Burrows Toyota Sheffield
- joining us in January 2006 this Sheffield company again fitted the Burrows philosophy of offering high quality customer care and satisfaction. Again the same familiar faces, offering our customers the quality service they have been used to.
Burrows Hyundai Wakefield
- the story continued in May 2010 when Steve looked further a field from South Yorkshire and acquired the Wakefield Hyundai dealership, formally known as Horbury Bridge garages. The Burrows philosophy of total customer care was introduced into the Hyundai franchise.
Burrows Hyundai Doncaster
- December 2010 saw the purchase of Doncaster Hyundai. Burrows Hyundai Doncaster offers the same high level of customer service customers have come to expect.
Burrows Hyundai Sheffield
- October 2012 saw the addition of another two centres, firstly Sheffield Hyundai. The acquisition further strengthened Burrows Hyundai within the Yorkshire area taking our total number of Hyundai dealerships to three.
Burrows Fiat Sheffield
- the second dealership purchased in October 2012. A welcome new addition to the Burrows portfolio, the Burrows philosophy of total customer care was introduced into the Fiat franchise.
The end of the story? We’ll just have to wait and see!
Burrows Motor Company, local sites, staffed by local people, believing in our core values:
- Exceed Customer Expectations
- Right First Time Attitudes
- Trust and Respect
- Continuous Improvement