Here at Burrows Motor Company, we're proud to represent Fiat, Hyundai, Kia, Mazda, Toyota and Abarth. We are a company that is constantly looking to expand and that means taking on the best, most talented local people. Whether it's our Barnsley, Doncaster, Rotherham or Sheffield site, our staff are among the friendliest and most focused in the area. Although positions are often quite limited, we always welcome applications from dynamic, enthusiastic people looking to become part of the Burrows family. If you think this sounds like you, feel free to contact us directly.
This role is customer facing as part of the aftersales team. The purpose is to provide effective aftersales advice to customers about their service and repair requirements, while ensuring individual and business objectives are achieved.
- To build effect rapport with aftersales customers, and to effectively establish their servicing and repair needs.
- To provide effective advice to meet customer needs, whilst adhering to Burrows, Standards and legal requirements.
- To effectively upsell aftersales products and services to meet customer needs, meeting both individual and team targets.
- To correctly handle incoming aftersales enquiries, providing good quality service and advice, and achieving the required appointments.
- To correctly and efficiently administer service bookings and sales ensuring clear communication to the sales department, parts team, and workshop.
- To ensure complete customer satisfaction through the provision of high quality service and advice.
Key Success Indicators
- Achievement of individual and team upsell budget
- Achievement of individual and team labour sales budget
- Achievement of individual and team CCS standards
- Achievement of value added sales e.g. service plans
- To correctly handle manufacturer recalls in line with policy
- To correctly update the customer database where required