Here at Burrows Motor Company, we're proud to represent Fiat, Hyundai, Kia, Mazda, Toyota and Abarth. We are a company that is constantly looking to expand and that means taking on the best, most talented local people. Whether it's our Barnsley, Doncaster, Rotherham or Sheffield site, our staff are among the friendliest and most focused in the area. Although positions are often quite limited, we always welcome applications from dynamic, enthusiastic people looking to become part of the Burrows family. If you think this sounds like you, feel free to contact us directly.
About the role
Hyundai Sheffield is a continuously growing business and we are looking to recruit technicians to join our team.
This role will involve carrying out high quality vehicle servicing and repairs according to Hyundai standards with the aim of achieving the highest levels of customer service.
- Removal and refitting of mechanical components.
- Carrying out high quality vehicle servicing and repairs.
- Ensure all work is carried out to Manufacturer standards.
- Adere strictly to all company Health and Safety legislation.
- Ensuring all equipment is maintained.
- Attend and contribute to departmental meetings.
- To be part of our team, you’ll need to care about our business, our customers, our brand, and your colleagues.
- You’ll want to develop to career and will be committed to ongoing training and development.
- You’ll have a full driving licence, valid in the UK with no more than 6 penalty points.
- You’ll also have no disqualifications from driving during the last 5 years.
- You’ll have a strong track record as a Technician with current qualification of mechanical level 3.
- A keen eye for detail
- Good communication skills