LCV Sales Specialist
Here at Burrows Motor Company, we're proud to represent Fiat, Hyundai, Kia, Mazda, Toyota and Abarth. We are a company that is constantly looking to expand and that means taking on the best, most talented local people. Whether it's our Barnsley, Doncaster, Rotherham or Sheffield site, our staff are among the friendliest and most focused in the area. Although positions are often quite limited, we always welcome applications from dynamic, enthusiastic people looking to become part of the Burrows family. If you think this sounds like you, feel free to contact us directly.
About this role
Burrows motor company are seeking an LCV Sales Specialist to join their fleet department in a newly formed role. Previous Light Commercial Vehicle or automotive experience is not essential, but an ability to create positive impressions, demonstrate naturally persuasive communication skills and a desire to achieve first class customer service is. We are offering a competitive salary with Basic £21,000 a company car, commission and a company car, 30 days holiday. In return we are seeking an LCV Sales Specialist who will be proactive in finding new commercial vehicle sales opportunities, be able to network and quickly build up new leads, and thrive on the challenges of business to business sales.
This role will suit someone who is motivated by sales targets and delivering an incredible service for both new and existing customers. Alongside your customer-centric attitude, you will also have a passion for the Toyota brand and the LCV products you will be selling and will be able to convey that enthusiasm and newly acquired product knowledge to your customers.
- A confident and poised approach and the ability to make lasting
- favourable impressions
- Goal orientated and focussed on achieving both personal (LCV) and departmental objectives (Fleet)
- Good influencing skills and the ability to qualify the customer by probing with effective open questioning techniques in order to provide effective solutions to their needs
- An assertive and persuasive, but not aggressive style with the ability to effectively handle and overcome objections
- Gain the enthusiastic commitment of others
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
- The ability to present to the customer both verbally and in the written context
- Not overwhelmed by/ability to learn technical terminology e.g. payload, cubic space etc
- Extremely IT literate
- In conjunction with the Business Centre Manager develop, plan and carry out direct marketing and sales activities for the local area to promote the brand and develop sales of commercial vehicles and commercial vehicle services to local business customers
- Achieve agreed activity and sales targets
- Develop new LCV business relationships by prospecting, gaining referrals and using all other resources at your disposal in order to generate leads and appointments
- Exploit opportunities with existing customers to maximise LCV sales potential from the Toyota LCV range
- Create and be responsible for client proposals, agreements and contracts ensuring at all times that Brand is presented in a professional manner
- Responsible for ensuring you are up to date with all LCV product and industry developments and being the dealership LCV Product Champion providing on-going coaching and support to all sales team members
- Use and maintain a planned daily, weekly and monthly sales call programme and a customer follow-up and prospecting system to produce reports on all business sales activities to ensure accurate sales forecasts
- Providing a total fleet management package to the customer in line with the Toyota Business Plus Fleet Charter
If you have what it takes to be a member of our Business Team at Toyota Barnsley then you can apply by attaching your CV and Covering Letter to the vacancy application below.