Parts Assistant Manager
Here at Burrows Motor Company, we're proud to represent Fiat, Hyundai, Kia, Mazda, Toyota and Abarth. We are a company that is constantly looking to expand and that means taking on the best, most talented local people. Whether it's our Barnsley, Doncaster, Rotherham or Sheffield site, our staff are among the friendliest and most focused in the area. Although positions are often quite limited, we always welcome applications from dynamic, enthusiastic people looking to become part of the Burrows family. If you think this sounds like you, feel free to contact us directly.
About this role
This role is to supervise a busy parts department on a day to day basis. To ensure workload is delegated and daily sales targets and KPIs are met , while ensuring individual and business objectives are achieved and company stocking policies are adhered too, A hands on approach is required to provide the link between staff and the parts manager .
- To supervise the department ensuring works is effectively delegated.
- To ensure all manufacturer standards are met and achieved
- To build effect rapport with customers, and to effectively establish their parts requirement needs.
- To provide effective advice to meet customer needs, whilst adhering to Burrows, and manufacturer, requirements.
- To effectively look up parts using manufacturers systems to identify correct part number information
- To correctly handle incoming aftersales parts enquiries, providing good quality service and advice
- To work closely with the Parts Manager assisting day to day tasks in department .
- To ensure complete customer satisfaction through the provision of high quality service and advice
- To ensure company stocking targets are achieved with regards to current and overage stock. And core stock is ordered daily and correctly maintained
- To ensure all parts are returned where necessary to the manufacturer in a timely accountable manner
- To ensure the parts department is kept clean and tidy and parts are correctly located
Key Success Indicators
- Achievement of manufacturer standards
- Achievement of team targets
- Achievement of stocking targets
- Ensure company parts policies are followed
- Ensure daily KPIs are achieved
- Monday to Friday
- Saturdays as required
If you have what it takes to be a member of our Parts Team at Toyota Sheffield then you can apply by attaching your CV and Covering Letter to the vacancy application below.