Launch your career with Burrows. This rapidly expanding company is looking for high calibre, motivated young people to become their future leaders. Great initial salary with fantastic career opportunities.
About this role
The role is designed to give you strong grounding in all aspects of working in a successful dealership. Full training will be provided to enable the successful candidates to achieve an Apprenticeship in Customer Service in the Automotive Industry.
- Answer telephone and respond to customer enquiries.
- Skilfully encourage service/parts enquiries to optimise bookings.
- Collect relevant data from customers to facilitate the booking and to meet their individual needs (e.g. collect and deliver, courtesy car etc.) and qualify the customers service or repair requirements.
- Professionally greet the customer on arrival to the retail facility and reconfirm work required, note any additional work needed, check contact methods, arrange collection and delivery or courtesy car if required, establish method of payment and agree completion time.
- Offer refreshments for service customers who are waiting.
- Demonstrate controls on courtesy vehicle where appropriate and ensure relevant insurance paperwork is completed.
- Price additional work that has been notified by the technician, then updates customer of progress and additional work required.
- Notify the customer when their vehicle is ready for collection and if appropriate arranges a driver to collect customer or deliver their car.
We are looking for individuals who possess the following
- Abe to achieving personal work goals and objectives
- Cope with pressures and setbacks
- Good presenting and communicating skills
- Able to deliver results and meeting customer expectations Training to be provided
Training to be provided
Level 2 Apprenticeship in Customer Service Automotive.
This apprenticeship is delivered through work based learning, this means that all training is done at the workplace eliminating the need to attend college. The successful candidate will be allocated an assessor who will visit on site every 4-6 weeks and deliver all of the training to gain the qualification and provide the resources to complete work between visits.
Expected Duration - 12 - 15 months
- Achieving personal work goals and objectives
- Coping with pressures and setbacks
- Presenting and communicating information
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- A passion for customer service
- The drive to achieve personal work goals
- Must have a flexible ‘can do’ approach
If you have what it takes to be a member of our Aftersales team at Mint Cars then click on the attach your CV to the application form below.