Bodyshop S.M.A.R.T Repairer
We are one of Yorkshire's most successful family firms, proudly representing and number of franchises across the region. Unlike most large groups and PLCs, we put people first and have a track record of consistently supporting and developing our teams. We believe that if you build people, your people will build the business.
About the role
We now have a vacancy for a Bodyshop SMART Repairer at our successful Toyota Doncaster site. The role will involve the reinstate and refurbishment of retail and internal prep vehicles using S.M.A.R.T repair techniques including Paintless Dent Removal. Your duties and responsibilities will be:
- To maintain a high work quality level
- To maintain excellence in routine housekeeping throughout department
- Demonstrate awareness and knowledge of 5s Principles
- Adhere strictly to all Company E.P.A, C.O.S.H.H and Health & Safety Legislation
- Ensure all equipment is maintained and fully serviceable, reporting any defects
- Carry out S.M.A.R.T repairs in line with pre-determined repair methodology and job card instructions
- Complete all relevant Quality Control paperwork including counter-signing colleagues jobs
- Attend and contribute to departmental meetings demonstrating awareness of Kaizen working practices
- Correct identification of colour and variants with effect use and enhancement of colour spray out libary
- Paintless Dent Removal
- Refurbishment of alloy wheels
- Undertake relevant training
We will also consider flexible hours if they are required!
If you think you have what it takes to be a member of our Bodyshop team at Toyota Doncaster then you can apply by attaching your CV to the application form below.