Sales Administrator (Floating)
We are one of Yorkshire's most successful family firms, proudly representing a number of franchise across the region. Unlike most large groups and PLCs, we put people first and have a track of consistently supporting and developing our teams. We believe that if you build people, your people will build the business.
About the role
As a floating Sales Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Daily banking - all departments including Petty Cash reconciliation
- Confirm deliveries for that day - up to date delivery list on system
- Process new/used deal files for delivery:
- Create CDK order
- Post vehicle invoice costing on CDK
- Once all costs are input check DOC against summary page to confirm profit amount is correct
- Raise job cards for service department
- HPI checks - copy should be in deal file
- Online taxing of Used Vehicles/ completing Post Office cheques for vehicles unable to tax online
- VMC forms
- Vehicles over 3 years complete Used Car Warranty Agreement online
- Make sure all necessary Supplementary invoices have been raised
- Complete paperwork for cherished number transfers
- Registering new cars on AFRL
- Ordering of new cars on manufactures system
- Transporter deliveries
- Bring vehicle onto CDK - if any are sold units process job cards etc.
- Used car funding:
- Tuesday - Demo Funding - reconcile against CDK stock list and Wholesale audit list - forward to accounts (am)
- Notify accounts department daily of new/used vehicles appropriated
- Tax book
- Update taxes on Excel spreadsheet
- Process new and used car deals after delivery:
- Copy/ upload onto CDK Purchase Invoice/ Log Book/ HPI/ VMC - originals stay in new deal file other than log book
- Update part exchange on CDK
- Raise job card for Used Car Prep on retail vehicles
- Notify DVLA online of any keeper changes
- Create new deal file
- Demonstrator vehicles:
- Put vehicles on Demo Funding
- Transfer new to used on CDK
- Monthly stock take/ trade plate audit
- 1st of every month
- Reconcile physical vehicles with CDK stocklist
You will be a friendly, outgoing person with a dedication to attention to detail. You’ll enjoy working in a team environment.
Excellent computer skills are essential.
You must have the ability to prioritise tasks to ensure that duties and standards are always met. You will have excellent communication skills and be able to organise and prioritise your time effectively. Most importantly, you will have the desire to succeed.
You will be highly flexible with a can-do approach to the business and customer needs, and will act as an integral part of the Centre drive towards complete customer satisfaction.
You must have a full driving license with use of your own vehicle to travel to different Burrows sites due to demands of the business.
If you think you have what it takes to be a part of the team at Burrows Motor Company then you can apply by attaching your CV to the application form below.