Burrows Motor Company
We are one of Yorkshire's most successful family firms, proudly representing a number of franchises across the region. Unlike most large groups and PLCs, we put people first and have a track record of consistently supporting and developing our teams. We believe that if you build your people, your people will build the business.
About this role
We have fantastic opportunities for a friendly and ambitious individual to join our aftersales teams as a Vehicle Technician at our Toyota, Mazda or Kia dealerships:
- Toyota Rotherham - 245 Bawtry Road, Wickersley, Rotherham, S66 2JL
- Toyota Barnsley - Claycliffe Island, Barugh Green Road, Barnsley, S75 2RS
- Kia Barnsley - Oakwell View, Pontefract Road, Barnsley, S71 1HH
- Toyota Doncaster - Quest Park, Wheatley Hall Road, Doncaster, DN2 4LT
- Toyota Sheffield - 260 Penistone Road, Sheffield, S6 2FQ
- Mazda Sheffield - 405-431 Penistone Road, Sheffield, S6 2FL
- Lawrence House, Retford Road, Worksop, S80 2QD
- Mazda York - 17-27 Layerthorpe, York, YO31 7UZ
Please let us know if you have a particular dealership in mind.
This role will involve carrying out high quality vehicle servicing and repairs according to Toyota standards with the aim of achieving the highest levels of customer service. Key responsibilities for this role are:
- Removal and refitting of mechanical components.
- Carrying out high quality vehicle servicing and repairs.
- Ensure all work is carried out to Manufacturer standards.
- Adere strictly to all company Health and Safety legislation.
- Ensuring all equipment is maintained.
- Attend and contribute to departmental meetings.
You will be a friendly, outgoing person with a dedication to customer service. You'll enjoy working in a team and a target focused environment with a keen eye for detail and have the ability to complete different tasks efficiently and right first time. You will have good communication and mechanical skills Level 3 qualified.
- To be part of our team, you’ll need to care about our business, our customers, our brand, and your colleagues.
- You'll want to develop your career and will be committed to ongoing training and development.
- You’ll have a full driving licence, valid in the UK with no more than 6 penalty points.
- You’ll also have no disqualifications from driving during the last 5 years.
- You’ll have a strong track record as a Technician with current qualification of mechanical level 3.
- A keen eye for detail
- Good communication skills
We will also consider flexible hours if they are required!
If you have what it takes to be a member of our Aftersales team at Burrows Motor Company then you can apply by attaching your CV to the vacancy application below.