Search for a Star is a campaign for young individuals (Y11s & Y13s) who are looking for an apprentice opportunity. Burrows Toyota are holding dealer events across South Yorkshire sites where the evening will inform and inspire those who are interested in kick starting their career within the motor industry.
You will get the chance to speak with Toyota and Burrows empolyees, take a tour of the dealership, to explore and ask questions regarding apprenticeships with Burrows. Take a look at our even schedule at the bottom.
- Loan of 4x4 to local hospice during snowy periods
- Loan of minibus and driver to Darton School for a trip to Loughborough
- Funding and help building a dipping pond at Old Moor nature reserve
- Purchase of new kit for Rotherham under 15's boys FC and numerous other local school football kits
- Fund raising half marathon and 3 Peaks for charity
The motor trade revolves around three core activities:
- Car sales for retail, business and motability
- Car servicing, MOT and repairs
- Accident repairs (bodyshop)
Supported by a whole team of people all equally important in the process.
Sales executives - Motability sales specialists - Service advisors - Technicians - Valeters - Panel beaters - Maintenance - Digital specialists - HR/ Payroll - IT specialists - Business sales specialists - Trade car specialists - Parts advisors - Apprentices - Drivers - Painters - Marketing - Call centre
350 local people across 8 sites. All fully trained specialists in their field.
Nothing makes us prouder than watching our people develop and progess in their career. Several of our team have started their own career with Burrows and developed their skills until they are ready to head up a team of their own.
Sales - Service - Administrators - Accounting - Marketing - Bodyshop - Technicians - Parts and more.
|Toyota Sheffield||17th January 2017||5:45pm - 8pm|
|Toyota Doncaster||19th January 2017||5:45pm - 8pm|
|Toyota Rotherham||7th February 2017||5:45pm - 8pm|
|Toyota Barnsley||8th February 2017||5:45pm - 8pm|