1. Choose a cycle and/or accessories based on how much you want to spend on the scheme. You pay a minimum refundable deposit and will be given a receipt.
2. You should send/ scan a copy of the receipt to Burrows HR. The order is then verified and approved by HR. You will keep the original receipt.
3. HR raise an Order Pack for checking and signing. This includes a Purchase Order, along with a Pre-contract Information Sheet and a Scheme Hire Agreement. Documents will be sent out electronically via your Department Manager for signing.
4. You sign the Purchase Order and Hire Agreement on Burrows premises during business hours. This is agreed by the Company and you will receive a copy of the authorised Purchase Order.
5. HR will request an invoice and then pay the cycle company. You will be contacted by HR to confirm when this is completed. You can then take the authorised purchase order to the cycle company and collect the chosen cycle and accessories. The employee must take photographic ID. The original receipt is also needed to reclaim the initial deposit
6. Burrows HR Payroll will then reduce your gross monthly salary by the agreed amount on the Hire Agreement.