Can I join?
Motability at Burrows
The Motability Scheme is the leading scheme for disabled people, and we’re proud to offer a selection of cars at a preferential price to those receiving the Higher Rate Mobility Component of the Disability Living Allowance or War Pensioners' Mobility Supplement.
In order to be eligible to join the Motability Scheme you need to be in receipt of one of the following Motability Allowances:
- Higher Rate Motability Component of the Disability Living Allowance (HRMC DLA)
- Enhanced Rate of the Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment (ERMC PIP)
- War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement (WPMS)
- Armed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP)
- The Motability lease includes two named drivers (an additional fee for three)
- You must have a minimum of 12 months' Motability Allowance remaining in order to lease a car through the Motability Scheme
- Even if you don't drive, you can lease a car through the Motability Scheme
- Unfortunately the Attendance Allowance cannot be used to lease a car on the Motability Scheme
- You'll be pleased to know that there is no age limit on eligibility